FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Do you have a weather line so parents can call to see if activities are cancelled in case of threatening weather?
- For summer activities, do I register using the grade my child just completed, or the grade they are going in to?
- How do waiting lists work for Community Ed classes?
- I don't have an email account, will I receive a confirmation after I have registered for a class?
- What is the best way to search for a class?
- What is your refund policy?
- Where can I find tuition rates and general information regarding Kids Play or Just 4 Kids?
Do you have a weather line so parents can call to see if activities are cancelled in case of threatening weather?
Yes, call the Community Education weather line at 497-6549, or 497-6550, extension 2.
For summer activities, do I register using the grade my child just completed, or the grade they are going in to?
For most activities we go by the completed grade. The Fall Tackle Football program that starts in August is the first activity that we start using the grade that your child is going in to.
If you would like to get on a waiting list, go through the usual registration process. Your credit card will not be charged unless you get in to the class. If your name comes up on the wait list, we will call you and ask you if you still want the class. If you do, we will put the charge through on your card. If you don't want the class any more, we will delete your waitlisted registration. If you don't hear from us, then you remained on the wait list and did not get in to the class.
You can be on a wait list and registered for another session of the same class at the same time.
No, our system can only email confirmations if an email address is on file. If you would like to give our office a call, we can print a receipt and mail it to you.
Type in a keyword from the class title, or type the class number into the search box.
Cancellations must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the activity (or by the registration deadline if one is indicated) in order to receive a refund. Some activities, supplies, or tickets are not refundable. All refunds are subject to a $5.00 processing fee. Call the Community Education office to request cancellation; you cannot cancel out of a class online. No refunds for trips and tours are given after the registration and payment deadline.
Visit St. Michael-Albertville School district website or click here.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.